Thank you for your interest in the Art Center. We hope you decide to join our community. Please use the contact form here to submit your interests or stop by the gallery one weekend.
Our mission is to provide a multifaceted venue for area artists and artisans to gain exposure, network, collaborate and further their craft and in turn enhancing our community. We embrace all of the arts and mediums of expression.
The Allure Art Center is located in the heart of White Stone, VA and the Chesapeake Bay region. This location is bordered by the towns of Irvington, Kilmarnock, the Rappahannock River and the Chesapeake Bay. Long known as the southern gateway to the Northern Neck, this location provides a high visibility traffic location and is also served by a stop on the regions Triangle Trolley.
For more information on the Art Center and gallery see the Gallery Info and Rentals pages.
To stay up to date on our events, exhibits and news sign up for our newsletter below. We will not sell or abuse the privilege.
- Allure Art Center mentioned in article on Northern Neck and Va Oyster Trail
- Plein Air Unleashed Returns
- Allure Art Center Founder Featured in articles on his work with Arts in the Middle and more.
- Virginia’s River Realm Feature that highlights Allure Art Center
- Outdoor Painter Feature Article on Allure Plein Air exhibit